INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
GDPR EU REG. 2016/679
Eco.System Surl Company (hereinafter the “Company”), with registered office in Viale Luigi Einaudi, 59 / Q | 70125 Bari (BA) Italy, VAT number 06630970728, as data controller, informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 Legislative Decree 30/09/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The COMPANY processes personal data, identification (name, surname, company name, address, landline and / or mobile telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) from you communicated at the conclusion of retail and / or wholesale sales, contracts for the
supplies of goods and / or services of the COMPANY.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed by the Company as part of its business for the following purposes:
a) Sale of goods and / or services, execution of contracts and compliance with regulatory requirements
The processing of your Personal Data to comply with regulatory requirements is mandatory and, therefore, for this reason your express consent is not required (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR). Processing is mandatory, for example, for the following purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the supply of goods and / or services of the COMPANY;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the COMPANY, for example the right to defense in court.
b) Direct and indirect marketing
The processing of your Personal Data is optional and your consent is required:
– to carry out activities functional to the promotion and sale of products through letters, telephone, internet, email, SMS, MMS and other communication systems;
– to Contact the User by filling in the contact form with their data to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header;
– to send mailing lists or newsletters by registering with the mailing list or newsletter present on web applications, social networks and external platforms;
– to interact with data collection platforms and other third parties allowing Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of this Application in order to save and reuse data.
– for filling in online and / or paper forms and questionnaires to indicate consumption preferences, nutrition and all that is inherent in the Company’s business.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The COMPANY will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the mandatory service purposes referred to in art. 2 lett. a), for a maximum period of 2 years for the purposes referred to in art. 2 lett. b).
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
– to employees and collaborators of the COMPANY, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the COMPANY, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the COMPANY may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 lett. a) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the
communication is required by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
The data are kept and controlled by adopting suitable preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Procedures for exercising rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail communication to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post with A.R. to: ECO.SYSTEM SURL, Viale Luigi Einaudi, 59 / Q | 70125 Bari (BA) Italy or certified PEC@pec.ecosyst.it.
10. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is the ECO.SYSTEM SURL Company.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
This privacy statement only concerns the data collected directly from the interested party.